We are your relocation specialists!
Matt and his team have expertise in all areas of relocation needs and are confident that you and your employee will be pleased with all the aspects of our service. Our counselors take special care to match the appropriate team member to your employee after determining the area of interest and specific needs. The counselor will maintain contact throughout the entire moving process to assure service excellence.
Our relocation program is designed to ease the transition for the employees and families moving to a new location. Services include:
- One point of contact to coordinate all services
- Contact employee within 12 hours of receiving referral
- Needs analysis by phone prior to arrival
- Relocation counseling
- Qualified agent assistance
- Selection of trained and certified Realtors
- Follow up throughout entire relocation process
Merely scouting and even finding that new home for a transferee are just not enough! Transferring can be a stressful and exhaustive process for anyone. Aside from settling into a new home, becoming familiar with an area and its offerings can often be a daunting and overwhelming task. Our personalized services are here to meet the needs for each transferee and new hire.
- Area counseling
- Community and Information package
- Coordinate home finding trip
- Selection of Realtor
- Area tour
- Select properties that meet with specific needs
- Monitor progress
- Coordinate van line services
- Ensure service excellence
Post Transfer Follow-Up
Even with a traditional home sale, all too often an agent will vanish from the life of that seller or buyer. This is absolutely something we refuse to allow to happen with any ML Property Sales Team Member. Matt’s belief of always ensuring the individual is put first with any home sale has been ingrained in the training program that each ML Property Sales Team Member receives. As you’ll see in some of our past testimonials, agents almost always maintain a relationship with their clients long after the sale has completed. With transfers, this is even more important as they are new and unfamiliar with the area and often still trying to build personal and social relationships with the people they encounter in their new surroundings.
- Constant client check-in and follow-up
- Invitations to social events and network gatherings
- Newsletters about their new community
- Announcements about events in their new location
- And much, much more!